Welcome to the Faculty Resource Center (FRC). The FRC was developed to assist you in locating necessary resources as well as providing important school and department wide communication in one central place. Stay up-to-date by using your FRC daily.
Welcome back! – classes begin on Tuesday, August 29, 2017. Remember to review your instructor schedule and room assignments for accuracy. Also check the Faculty Calendar [Calendar tab above] for important academic, department and school events.
Upcoming Calendar Events
- August 30, 2017 – Wednesday – School Meeting – 12:30pm – 1:30pm – Trenton Hall 106. Agenda.
- September 4, 2017 – Monday – Labor Day – College Closed.
- September 5, 2017 – Tuesday – Classes resume and follow Monday schedule.
- September 13, 2017 – Wednesday – Department Meeting – Packer 256 at 11:00am. Agenda.
- October 9-10, 2017 – Monday – Tuesday – Fall Semester Break.
- Faculty News –
Dr. Jie Kang and Dr. Avery Faigenbaum will be traveling to China to provide several seminars on functional training.
School of Nursing, Health, and Exercise Resources