Welcome to the Student Resource Center (SRC). The SRC was designed to assist you in locating necessary resources as well as providing important school and department wide communication in one central place. Stay up-to-date by using your SRC daily.
Welcome back! – Classes begin Monday, January 22, 2018 – If you are experiencing problems getting into HES classes, please make sure that you fill out the Add Change Class Form (click here for form). If you are a non HES major do NOT contact the instructor for permission to enter the class. When you receive the email with the link for Department Policy and Procedures, be sure to review all policies and procedures and electronically sign the form. Please note if your form is not received, a hold will be placed on your account for the next term and you will not be able to register for classes.
Check the Student Calendar [Calendar tab above] for important academic, department and school events especially conferences.
Follow us on social media:
- September 4, 2017 – Monday – Labor Day – College Closed.
- September 5, 2017 – Tuesday – Classes resume and follow Monday schedule.
- September 13, 2017 – Wednesday – Special Olympics Training Workshop, Packer 256, 12:30-130pm.
- October 9-10, 2017 – Monday – Tuesday – Fall Semester Break.
- November 7 – 17, 2017 – Spring and Summer Registration Window.
- December 22 – January 21, 2018 – Winter Break – Happy New Year!
- January 22, 2018 – Classes Resume
- Check the Student Calendar for HES Club Meetings and Conferences.
- Add/Change Class
- Advising Center
- Degree Programs
- Faculty Directory
- FAQ – Science
- FAQ- Teaching
- Forms Center
- HES Website
- HESA Program Planner
- HPET Student Teaching Program Planner
- Internal Transfer Process
- Internship – HES 493
- Praxis/Advising Information for HPET Students